ACR Recruitment and Training are recruiting a Nursery Practitioner for our well known client based in Rugby.
Candidates will need to be level 3 qualified with a high level of enthusiasm and be committed to providing high-quality childcare for children and their families within the organisation.
The position is 21 hours per week- 8:30am – 3:30pm term time only.
Salary: Upto £9.50ph
Duties and responsibilities:
• To attend and participate in staff meetings
• To act as an ambassador and maintain a positive image of its aims and objectives
• To carry out any other duties which will be seen to enhance the Nursery
• Key holder -open up and secure building at the end of the day if required
• To plan and prepare exciting play opportunities that meet the children’s developmental needs and stimulates their learning
• To observe and assess children’s development and keep accurate records of their achievement
• To observe key children and to present Learning Journals for parents once a term
• To work effectively as part of a team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person , with the chance to be part of a great team.