ACR Recruitment Ltd are Looking to recruit a Skilled and qualified Vertical Borer/Turner Machinist on a permanent basis for our leading precision Engineering client based in Rugby. Accessible via M4 M6 and M1 in Warwickshire. If you are looking for a new challenge contact us now.
To apply for this role you will already have proven experience as a vertical borer/Turner and will be able to programme Fanuc Vertical boring machines, working
on state of the art machines, you will be machining parts mainly small batch work ie one offs and 2 offs but also larger parts too and will have the ability to inspect your own work.
This Position involves
- Program, set and operate medium to large components
- Operating horizontal and vertical lathes
- Working of own initiative
- Read and understand Engineering drawings
- Knowledge of fanuc Controls
- Is technically minded
- Has at least 10 years approx experience in CNC Turning
- Is organised and can work efficiently
- Has experience of working on large components
Hours of work Days 7.30am – 4.45pm Mon Thursday
7.30am – 12.30pm Fri
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is working at CNC Turning on the shop floor. This position is working for a company that operates with a strong working business ethos and can offer a great opportunity for the right candidate. Salary negotiable from £30k to £35k.