ACR Recruitment & Training Ltd are looking for passionate and motivated qualified Nursery Practitioners, with a minimum Level 2 qualification and knowledge of the EYFS to join our successful team, working in Childcare settings throughout Warwick, Coventry, Kenilworth, Nuneaton, Bedworth and the surrounding areas.
Nursery Nurse Qualification:
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
- BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development
- The Department for Education’s Early Years Qualifications list sets out the qualifications needed at each level of childcare.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To work as a member of a team to provide at all times a safe, caring, stimulating environment for the children, in line with The Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To provide a wide variety of activities for the children that is suitable to their individual stages of development.
- To build up relationships with the parents in order to reduce the division between home and nursery for the child.
- To ensure the provision of high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history.
- To ensure the maintenance of adequate standards of cleanliness and hygiene for the children attending the nursery. This includes changing nappies and toilet training (this maybe as some nurseries, not all)
- To undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, eg. Cleansing of equipment etc and the cleaning of rooms. Ensuring the nursery is kept clean and tidy.
- To keep up to date with the Health and Safety at work Act.
- To record accidents/incidents on the correct forms.
- To always ensure that someone known and agreed by the nursery and parent, collects the child.
- To assist with serving the children’s lunches, to stack the dish washer, wash-up any extra dishes and to generally clear the kitchen after lunch when kitchen assistant is absent. Lunch is delivered to the nursery at around 12 noon. Also to prepare toast and afternoon tea for the children.
- To ensure that all policies/procedures and risk assessments are read, understood and adhered to.
- To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
- To carry out any other duties requested by the Manager, Deputy Manager or Senior Nursery Nurse that may reasonably be expected from a Nursery Practitioner.
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold its standards at all times both within work hours and outside.
- TO BE HAPPY AND APPROACHABLE AT ALL TIMES!
Posts can be either full or part time.
Full Time Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 - but this may vary
Part Times Hours: Flexible with hours to suit you (term time, school hours, lunch cover, AM or PM shift's) hours to suit you and your home life style.
Great rates of pay, earn up to £12.89 per hour including holiday pay
If you think the above is something that you would love to do, and you have the relevant qualifications, please contact ACR. We look forward to hearing from you.