ACR Recruitment & Training Ltd are looking for passionate and motivated qualified Nursery Practitioners, with a minimum Level 2 qualification and knowledge of the EYFS to join our successful team, working in Childcare settings throughout Daventry, Wellingborough, Kettering and Corby.
If you hold UK NVQ in Early Years Childcare Level 2 or above, please find below some of the opportunities we have available:
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Providing infant care, such as holding and rocking babies, preparing bottles and feeding babies, and providing emotional support, physical comfort, and social interaction when the parents cannot be present.
- Responsible for Safeguarding or users of the setting
We have lots of work available:
- Full and part time, AM’s and PM’s, tailor – made to your availability.
- Full days,
- Lunch cover,
- Term time only.
- No paperwork is included.
- Earn up to £13.62 per hour including holiday pay
If you think the above is something that you would love to do, and you have the relevant qualifications, please contact ACR. We look forward to hearing from you.