ACR Recruitment and Training Ltd are looking for a Level 3 qualified Assistant Manager to join our clients team in Crewe. Our client is passionate about staff well-being and offer high quality care to the families they work with.
The selected candidate must has managerial experience and excellent practice to role model their love for the Early Years.
Duties to include:
- leading a small team
- organising staff duties and hours
- working with the Manager to plan exciting and educational activities for the children
- Setting up and delivering activities that will engage children across the 0-5's
- Other duties include liaising with Directors, care routines, administration and other.
It is not all work, as a valued team member you will be invited to the races, comedy nights, music events. city breaks and lots more. Our client pays a 6 monthly bonus to reward commitment plus lots of other perks too. We visit the local parks and our allotment plot regularly. You will love the outdoors and inspiring children to grow and develop.
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and expectations
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to multiple targets and deadlines
- An eye for detail, ensure all records are maintained and up to date at all times and nursery paperwork is completed and accurate
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team, implement staff training and supervisions
- Passion and creativity for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30-35 per week
Salary: Up to £25,116.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring programme
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme