We are looking for talented teaching assistants to work in SEN settings across Coventry and Warwickshire.
you will be offered short-, long-term and permanent roles working with children with various additional needs and challenging behaviors. This is the perfect opportunity to expand your repertoire and gain valuable experience in the SEN sector.
Due to the varying needs of the children in these schools, we would look to match personalities and temperaments with the appropriate settings. Therefore, whilst experience and qualifications are certainly desirable, what is paramount is your ability to adapt and respond to sometimes challenging situations.
Strong candidates will meet the following criteria:
· Help to nurture and educate students with additional needs
· Demonstrate a dedication to the well-being of the pupils you work with
· Able to remain calm under pressure
· Capable of building a strong rapport with pupils and staff
· Experience of working with children/young people with special needs
Flexible day-to-day work is available, although we would particularly welcome applications from people who are looking for full-time hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent