ACR Recruitment and training are recruiting for a Swarf Drying machine operative on behalf of one of our clients in Coventry.
Daily duties will include:
- Feed the swarf dryer and briquetting machine by loading the swarf into a hopper using the telehandler (digger) or fork lift truck.
- General housekeeping in this area, including manually clearing the bays
- Clean up any oil leaks / spillages
- Reporting of Maintenance problems.
- Any other duties as required.
Shifts are 12hours: 6am -6pm then 6pm – 6am on a rotational basis of 4 on 4 off. The candidates must be flexible as the shift does require weekend work.
£1.50 shift allowance for the hours worked between 7pm - 6am
£9.00ph- Day shift
£10.50ph- Night shift
CANDIDATES THAT ARE UNABLE TO WORK THE SHIFT SPECIFIED WILL NOT BE SHORTLISTED.