Our client, a Secondary School in Coventry has a Premises Manager role available. This position is a perfect opportunity for either a Senior Caretaker or Premises Assistant / Officer to take their next step up the ladder. We would suggest at least 2 to 3 years experience of working within a school holding the position of Senior Caretaker or Premises Assistant / Officer working under the direction of a Premises Manager.
Your role will require:
• maintenance of buildings and site management
• grounds maintenance
• cleanliness of the school premises
• health and safety awareness
• management of outside contractors
• general duties as required
• General trade and / or DIY skills
This is an immediate start subject to vetting for the right Senior Caretaker. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and full referencing. For more information on this role, speak to Kirk on 02476 631028 or apply today.