ACR Recruitment & Training LTD are recruiting on behalf of our client, a lovely, busy Nursery in Rugby. They are looking to expand their team with a Level 3 Nursery Room Leader to start as soon as possible.
The role is a permanent full time position, and you will be joining a supportive and hard working team of qualified and knowledgeable nursery nurses and nursery assistants. The starting salary for this position is £17,000 but has flexibility depending on experience and qualifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A level 3 or higher childcare qualification
· Experience as a Nursery Room Leader
· A clean DBS
Your role as a Nursery Room Leader will be to work with the management team to lead the staff in your room (ages 2-3). You will be instrumental in ensuring that the children in your room receive the highest standard of care and education.
· Ensuring high standards of quality within the nursery in by arranging experiences, monitoring the environment and making changes
· Liaising with Parents and Carers to deliver professional and relevant feedback about their child's performance.
· Making sure all records of development and learning are clearly and accurately maintained by staff.
· Guiding Nursery Nurses with planning their activities and ensuring that prepared activities are age appropriate and fall within the EYFS.
· Providing leadership and support to playroom staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
· Managing which staff are deployed where within your room to ensure that all children are monitored and kept safe.
· Allocating children to key-carers appropriately.
· Ensuring that children are kept safe and that staff understand and follow Safeguarding Procedures.
· Support staff developing good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
· Liaise with and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority Departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies
For more information call Hannah at ACR on 02476 631028 or apply today.