ACR Recruitment and Training are Recruiting qualified Nursery Nurse's for Our client based in Solihull.
Candidates should have a level 2 or above qualification in childcare to apply for this position , along with a passion and commitment to providing excellent care to young children.
- Communicate on a level which children understand and react to, allowing them time to make decisions and choices regarding their activities routines.
- Allow all activities to be fun with children being allowed to explore as many aspects of activities as they chose.
- Planning, setting up and clearing away daily activities in line with planning and routines • Changing nappies, toileting and keeping children clean. Providing support and care for children as required
- To encourage children to become independent through allowing them to make choices and encouraging participation with setting up and clearing away during activities and meal times.
- Carry out daily risk assessments in line with nursery procedures
- Maintaining high standards hygiene and safety all at times which are appropriate for the needs of the children
if you have got what it takes to be part of an amazing team , don't delay apply today!
hours are full time/ 4 full days or job share.