ACR Recruitment and Training are Recruiting a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse for our client based near Stratford upon Avon.
Candidates should have a passion for working with children from 0 - 5 years old.
Job duties :
- Tend to the basic needs of children when required, such as toilet training, feeding and washing
- Plan and coordinate a range of rich learning opportunities that support the development of children’s numeracy and literacy skills
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of children
- Act as a support system to children and offer warm and friendly guidance, support and advice when needed
- Manage children’s behaviours and support them to effectively manage their own behaviours
- Liaise with colleagues, parents/guardians and carers to meet the individual needs of each child in our care
- Full level 3 qualification in childcare
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy – GCSE English and Math's at grade C
- Enhanced DBS check (or willing to undertake one)
- Paediatric First Aid trained (or be willing to train with us)
- Sound understanding of the early years foundation stage and safeguarding practices
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment
- A great deal of empathy and compassion in dealing with children with complex needs
Working hours : 28.5 hours, All year round Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8am - 6pm.
Due to the location of this client candidates will ideally have there own transport .