ACR Recruitment and Training Have an excellent opportunity in Kettering for a Nursery Deputy Manager.
Are you looking to develop your career and progress to the next level? They are looking for a passionate, driven and enthusiastic person to join a vibrant and friendly Team.
This role is offered on a 38 to 40 hours per week flexible basis over 4 or 5 days.
This job is suitable for either someone looking for a step up in their career from a Room Leader or 3rd in Charge position or someone who already has previous managerial experience as a Deputy Manager.
· Hold an NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or above
· Be energetic and fun and be able to work well with other team members
· Have a real passion for working with and educating children, extending their learning through play
· Have sound knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Statutory Framework and Development Matters documents
· Inspiring and effective leadership capabilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate , You can look forward to: A friendly, supportive Manager and team . Very competitive salary and pension scheme along with a Bonus for Show rounds based on successful outcomes .
If you think you have what it takes to lead this energetic friendly team Apply below to secure your interview !