ACR Recruitment and Training Ltd are looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join their existing team.
Candidates must have the following:
- Good knowledge of 3D CAD Design packages, preferably Autodesk Inventor 2015
- Ability to read and understand the drawings
- Knowledge of geometric and dimensional tolerances
- Relevant qualification i.e. HNC, HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to work in a demanding environment providing accurate and timely output to a high standard.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Regenerate & Update old & new drawing formats on the CAD system database to standardise drawings where possible
- Assist design team to improve and update existing designs to achieve the use of common components, improve quality and reduce assembly times and cost
- Assist design team to create new products including grinding machines, sub-assemblies, fixtures, loading mechanisms and tooling
- 3D CAD Modelling and Drafting on Autodesk Inventor 2015 creating drawings of manufactured components and castings
- Preparation of documentation for manufacture and assembly i.e. drawings, bills of materials etc
- Liaison with other departments internally within our company.
Early finish on Friday!