Calling all IT Technicians! We want you!
Our client, an esteemed school in Coventry is seeking an IT Technician to join their team of outstanding teachers and support staff in the city.
If you have a passion for tech, and experience of working in an educational environment and are looking for full time work during the school terms, we would like to hear from you.
You should have experience with the following:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Cloud based productivity suite administration (O365, G-Suite)
- Software and image deployment
- Deskside support and some server-side support
- Active Directory management
- General PC hardware maintenance
- Printer, projector and interactive white board maintenance
- Wireless and network troubleshooting
- Change management
- Asset management
- ITIL Service Desk operations
Duties Will Include:
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
- Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk.
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- Promote a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude working individually and as part of a wider support team
- Providing onsite support visits when required and directed.
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company’s reputation.
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department.
For more information please call Kirk on 02476 63108 or apply today.