ACR Recruitment and Training Ltd are looking for a Permanent Health and Safety Officer/Advisor to join our client based locally to Warwickshire, and commutable via Birmingham, Leamington Warwick and Coventry.
To apply for this role a degree level of education is desirable, or a diploma of work, health and safety NEBOSH cert, or Health and environmental studies.
This role is a permanent placement working a day shift covering 40 hours per week salary £35k per annum
Candidates with relevant work experience within a manufacturing or 1st tier Automotive supplier desirable.
This Role will be an excellent platform on which to develop the skills you already have in this area further, learning further skills and offering career progression. The role will cover health and safety, quality and environmental systems.
As a Health and Safety Officer you will be developing and implementing and improving health and safety plans, programmes and procedures. Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety legislation. You will be responsible for identifying ohs related training needs in the workplace.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- It Literate
- Committed to further study and development
- Good Eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all kinds of people at all kind of levels.
- Dynamic Personality, can challenge people at all levels
- Proactive attitude to work.
- Ability to work in sometimes what can be a challenging environment