ACR Recruitment and Training Ltd are looking to recruit a Foundry Furnace Operative on behalf of our client based in Coventry. This role is ideally suited to someone with previous foundry operative/forge experience, mould building or heavy steel work, but we welcome applications from applicants who feel they have the necessary skills and ability to carry out this role.
- The successful candidate will be flexible and committed to work, and be able to show their enthusiasm for the role. You
- A good team player, able to co-operate with colleagues, and share information effectively.
- A good performance record indicating high quality, speed and accuracy of working.
- Capable of working to deadlines and production targets.
- Committed to environmental protection, safety and house-keeping.
- The ability to absorb information and learn new skills quickly, reliably and effectively.
- FLT C/Bal Licence, desirable but not essential as full training given on FLT
- Hours of work 12 hour shifts between the hours of 7pm and 6am working rotational shifts over 4 days covering days/nights and weekends.