ACR are looking for a English teacher with SEMH experience to work within a KS4 setting in Coventry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with children and young people with SEMH needs.
For this role applicant's must:
* Have a desirable proven track record of working with students in KS4.
* Be an outstanding communicator and motivator in the classroom.
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification in English (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with QTS or NQT status.
* Deliver exciting and engaging English lessons using your own initiative.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
ACR offer both temporary and permanent vacancies along with part time and full time hours.
if you think your the right person for this job , don't hesitate to apply !
Job Type: Temporary