ACR Recruitment and Training are recruiting a Deputy Nursery Manager for our well known client in King's Lynn.
They are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a friendly team , candidates will need a high level of enthusiasm and be committed to providing high-quality childcare and Early Years learning.
Candidates will be at least a Level 3 qualified practitioner/manager with post qualified experience and passion to complement the existing team.
You will be required to work a 35 hour plus week, Monday to Friday between 07:30am – 18:00.
Duties and responsibilities:
· To work under the direction of the Manager and deputise for her when required.
· Ensuring the smooth running of the nursery in the Managers absence.
· To ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted.
· To provide high quality care and early learning, including monitoring and review of provision which includes a safe, caring environment to enable the personal, emotional, social, and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
· Supporting the team to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn, and develop.
Our ideal candidate will:
Be self-motivated, passionate, organised and a team player with good communication skills. You will also be required to have:
· A level 3 or higher Early Years Childcare qualification or equivalent
· At least 2 years working experience within a setting ideally at management level and have knowledge of using Tapestry
· Good understanding of the latest EYFS
· Knowledge of nursery safeguarding policies and procedures
· Ideally hold an SLP qualification or expected to achieve one
· Ability to manage, lead and mentor a team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in partnership with parents/carers and other childcare professionals