ACR is recruiting on behalf of our client for a full time Assistant Spa Manager in the Aberdeen area. Our client is an international chain of luxury hotels with branches in over 50 countries. The hotel boasts a four-star rating, and has many fantastic amenities including a heated pool, hot-tub, sauna and steam room, gym, and several high-spec treatment rooms.
Ideally we are looking for someone with similar experience and a methodical and organised approach to work. As you will be leading a team of specialists, a knowledge of all relevant treatments is desirable.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience supervising or managing a Spa environment (two years or more)
- A strong focus on customer service
- In-depth knowledge of spa treatments and legislation & company standards
- Effective, professional communication skills
- Professional appearance and high standard of customer care skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work unsupervised
- Knowledge of security, hygiene and health and safety regulations
What you’ll get in return:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Ongoing personalised professional training and career development
- 28 days holiday per year (pro rota)
- a supportive and energising working environment
- Full training provided
- Discounted stays across the hotel group, including food and beverages, and reduced price leisure club membership.
If you’ve got the relevant experience and a passion for providing excellent, memorable spa experiences, apply today quoting reference HS130619