ACR Recruitment and Training Ltd are looking for an experienced confident and proactive Sales Area Manager to join our prestigious manufacturing client, based in Coventry on a permanent basis. The successful candidate for this role will have proven experience selling a wide range of engineering machinery to a variety of different clients, both in the UK and overseas, and have a track record of negotiation and securing new business.. Shortlisted candidates for this position will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- A Spanish speaker is preferred but not essential
- Securing orders from national and international accounts
- Manage and progress orders, from national and international accounts
- Contributing to team and own effort by accomplishing related results / KPI’s as needed
- Ability to manage face to face and over the phone potential sales leads
- Researching and contacting new sales leads
- Provide potential customers with technical advice about the machines specifications
- Availability to travel globally is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- The position is office based when not attending potential clients
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Planning and preparing exhibition budget sheets
- Organise and prepare exhibitions to promote engineering equipment globally
- Maximise Sale opportunities at our exhibitions
- Ability to produce quotation for customers and meet project deadlines.
Day shift; Monday - Friday.
Salary dependent on experience.