ACR Recruitment & Training Ltd are looking for a permanent passionate and motivated Qualified Nursery Practitioners Level 2 and 3, with a minimum Level 2 qualification and a Room Manager to join our successful team, working in Childcare Nursery located in Maida Vale.
Are you a fun-loving, caring and enthusiastic educator? We are looking for a qualified professional to help us deliver our vision of being the leading Early Years provider. Our client would like a child-centric approach that puts a premium on the fun which ultimately is intended to nurture a kinder and more considerate generation. Your core skills in the education and development of your key children will help us on our mission to ensure our colleagues, families and children all rate us as outstanding.
Nursery Practitioners Level 2:
Being an Early Years Practitioner Level 2 for us means you get to combine your sociable, customer-focused nature with your enthusiasm and passion for childcare! In this role, you will be working with children from 3 months to 5 years, providing physical and emotional care and enabling excellent learning environments.
By supporting your individual needs, we make sure that you are always developing and learning. Whatever your level or ability, we help you to realise your dreams by inspiring you to achieve what you never thought was possible.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- NVQ in Early Years Childcare Level 2 (please note, Health and Social Care qualifications are not suitable)
- Enhanced DBS check
- Two Satisfactory References you to achieve what you never thought was possible.
Nursery Practitioners Level 3:
- Inspiring and passionate about Early Years and working with children
- Energetic, open and honest, constructive when needed, with an ability to challenge
- Excellent listening, communication and customer service skills
- A committed and can-do problem solver
- Hold an NVQ in Early Years Childcare Level 3 or above (Health and Social Care qualifications are not suitable but our fully funded early years apprenticeship route might be right for you?)
- Can pass an Enhanced DBS check with flying colours