ACR Recruitment and Training are recruiting for a Injection Moulding Supervisor for our growing client based in Basildon.
Responsible for overseeing 24-hour Injection Moulding production and quality output, delivering performance against plan. Providing support and development to staff. Active involvement with daily production and tool changes with hands-on approach. Communicating with shifts and management pro-actively. Systematic contribution to production and quality procedures. Good knowledge and adherence to Health and Safety principles.
General and Task Management:
- Involvement with, and delivery of production plan
- Supervise teams across 3 shifts.
- Assist with Tool Changes where required.
- Use of and contribution to production documentation such as works instructions, setting sheets, output & scrap monitoring.
- Ensure product and process quality meets specifications required.
- Maintain and assist with improvement of quality procedures.
- Support TPM of machinery and equipment.
- Sustain and Improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Remove waste from the processes.
- Communicate production and process issues providing support and training where required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Quality control
- Report and present progress and areas for improvement to management
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, shifts, Quality and Management.
- Be an effective team member, working with supervisor and colleagues to ensure smooth workflow with maximum output.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Assertive, resilient and welcomes change.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together.
- Actively committed to teams’ development
- Is optimistic and self-aware.
- Shows moral courage, openness, and honesty in all dealings.
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive and committed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
Skills and Attributes:
- Independently determines approach and assigned tasks.
- Understanding moulding processes
- Understanding technical and manufacturing information
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach
- Understand lean manufacturing.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Planning and prioritizing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present information effectively.
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Team working skills.
- Analytical skills
- Exercises latitude and judgement in decision making.
- Ability to train and evaluate progress.
- Good understanding of production expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 10pm