ACR Recruitment and Training Ltd are looking for an experienced Technical sales Manager to join our client on a permanent basis based in Coventry.
To apply for this role your CV must demonstrate that you have proven sales experience as a Technical sales engineer with the ability to sell in tier 1 organisations and through second and third level supply companies.
It is essential that you have a HND or equivalent in Engineering.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Increase sales in assigned sector and accounts
- Cross selling across the entire product and services portfolio
- Intercompany product and services sales where applicable / possible
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual terms, ensuring optimum margins are achieved
- Working closely with Engineering and Estimation teams to produce comprehensive and compelling proposal/quotation documents
- Maintain and develop existing accounts, and key contact relationships, to optimise potential sales - through clear understanding of current and future requirements
- Identify, establish and professionally promote client differentiation
- Proactively identify and cultivate new business prospects in existing, adjacent, and new market areas
- Identify, establish and professionally present the benefits and distinct competitive advantages that the company can offer
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Act accountably and deal effectively with, and/or escalate, customer complaints and concerns
- Develop and execute sector/account/territory sales plan, based on prospecting, deal progression and closing initiatives
- Identify new lead generation initiatives: including social media; literature; and customer seminars/events
- Independent diary management and appointment making
- Create and implement clear installed base contact plan
- Identify sector/account/territory specific marketing initiatives, including exhibitions, roadshows, seminars etc
- Assist in developing sector sales & marketing strategy
- HND or equivalent in engineering
- Strong sales background with proven experience, including creation and delivery of customer specific value propositions
- In-depth knowledge and working experience of the Oil & Gas sector, industry leading accounts and their requirements
- Able to initiate, progress, and close new business through key account management and senior level relationship building
- Ability to sell in Tier 1 organisations, and through second and third level supply chain companies.
Company Car (Band D)
Company contributory Pension Scheme (3%)
Life Assurance (?x salary)
Holidays: 25 days + stats