We are currently recruiting for a passionate Third in Charge to join our wonderful client situated in Kenilworth Warwickshire.
The setting has a forest school, as well as a range of extra-curricular activities, including; Football, Yoga, Spanish, Music and Play Box Theatre.
As a Third in Charge working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
- Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by effective delivery of the key person approach.
- Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team to deliver exceptional care and education and provide feedback to create a consistent approach of early years practice to include but not limited to regular 1:1’s, Supervisions and appraisals.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead to promote the health, safety and welfare of children and employees and families in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
- Responsibility to make referrals to external agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
- Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
- Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.