ACR Recruitment and Training are recruiting for our busy client based in Basildon.
To refinish all parts within paint department as directed by Team Leaders/ Senior Managers of the business, tasks should include the following activities based on the job description and fall in line with company skills matrix and H&S policy but not limited to supporting other areas as required.
- Understanding Health & Safety in the workplace and in line with company policy.
- Understanding who is responsible for Health & Safety within the department and who to report any concerns to.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions issued for current parts and where these are located.
- Understand internal documentation for daily tasks, inspections sheets holiday/sickness forms.
- Understand how to handle painted parts with due care and attention.
- Knowledge of materials available to assist in polishing.
- Skilled in all aspects required for polishing any faults found in painted surfaces.
- Understanding of customer standards and inspection processes required.
- Understanding of internal inspection processes best suited to the business.
- Understanding of internal quarantine processes when parts are defective and the route for defective parts and their storage.
- Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Friday 7:30am - 1:45pm