ACR Recruitment and Training are looking a CMM Programmer / Inspector to join their growing team in Basildon.
- Working Monday to Friday (days) you will assist in the programming / operating of CMM machines;
- Be able to read and interpret drawings and CAD models.
- Carry out sample, in process and final inspections of a diverse range of components, using CMM and manual inspection techniques.
- Make or offer suggestions on changes to improve measurement & fixturing strategy
- Carry out Gauge R&R / MSA Studies:
- Assist in the training of apprentice CMM Operator / programmers.
- Carried visual inspection against the customer standards
- Attend meetings to advise on measurement strategy with project and customer teams.
- Generate report documentation as required
- Manage product requalification plan and schedule department work load.
- Complete inspection records and manage in house inspection requirements
• Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare
- 3 years plus experience programming medium/large CMM machines;
- Extensive knowledge of PC-DMIS and CAD++
- Experience in the use of manual measuring equipment;
- Ability to read technical drawings, GDT is essential;
- Comfortable working to deadlines and tolerances;
- Positive and flexible can-do attitude;
- Able to communicate at all levels and work effectively in a team environment
Wage negotiable – Depends on Experience