ACR Recruitment and Training Ltdare looking for a Maintenance Technician to join one of our leading clients based in Coventry.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a skilled Maintenance Technician and ideally be time served apprenticeship or equivalent.
You will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Maintenance, repair & continuous improvement of production machinery, equipment & systems, including daily / weekly routine maintenance activities in combination with supporting continuous improvement activities
- Participation in the identification and procurement of consumables & machine spares,
- Accompany, assist and monitor service engineers, contractors and vendors as required
- Ensure efficient shift handovers to ensure machines and plant are safe & maintained at optimum operational condition .
- Multi-skilled role Electrical/Mechanical within a manufacturing/production environment or similar.
- Follow Company H&S Policies.
- PLC Fault Finding
- Abb Robots
- Siemens Software
- NVQ or Higher in Mechanical and electrical engineering.
The successful candidate will be effectively maintaining production equipment on a 3 shift rotation;