Hours: 19.5-20 a week 9AM-3:30PM, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Term time only.
Ideal candidates should:
- Display Commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Have knowledge of current and relevant guidelines and legislation.
- Have knowledge and understanding of children’s development.
- Have the ability to work creatively to meet the needs of families.
- Have the ability to follow a planned activity programme to stimulate learning and development.
- Have the ability to work effectively as a member of the nursery team.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and other professionals.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Commit to work in an anti-discriminatory way to ensure equality of opportunity.
- Have good verbal and written skills.
- GCSE level C or above in English and Maths
- Relevant Childcare level 3 qualifications
Apply today or call 0247 6631 028for more information.