We are looking for an experienced and passionate Nursery Manager to work for one of our clients in Stratford Upon Avon.
This is a full time position, earning upto £35,000.00pa.
Our ideal candidate will need to have a high level of enthusiasm and be committed to providing high-quality childcare for children and their families within the organisation.
You will also be required to have:
· A level 3 or higher Early Years Childcare qualification or equivalent
· At least 2 years working experience within a setting ideally at management level
· Good understanding of the latest EYFS
· Knowledge of nursery safeguarding policies and procedures
· Ability to manage, lead and mentor a team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in partnership with parents/carers and other childcare professionals
Duties and responsibilities:
· Supporting the team to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn, and develop.
• To ensure the nursery complies with all relevant legislation, plus local authority and OFSTED requirements
• To ensure the provision is of the highest quality at all times and strives to attain the highest ratings such as
• To manage the nursery’s Quality programme
• To ensure that the nursery target occupancy levels are met
• Responsibility for the recruitment and overall management of all childcare and other staff.
• To ensure that staff adhere to nursery policies, objectives and code of conduct
• To ensure that first and foremost, safeguarding children and staff is our utmost priority.