ACR Recruitment and Training Ltd are looking to recruit a Foundry Furnace Operative on behalf of our client based in Coventry.
This role is ideally suited to someone with previous foundry operative/forge experience, mould building or heavy steel work, but we welcome applications from applicants who feel they have the necessary skills and ability to carry out this role.
- The successful candidate will be flexible and committed to work, and be able to show their enthusiasm for the role.
- You are A good team player, able to co-operate with colleagues, and share information effectively.
- A good performance record indicating high quality, speed and accuracy of working.
- Capable of working to deadlines and production targets.
- Committed to environmental protection, safety and house-keeping.
- The ability to absorb information and learn new skills quickly, reliably and effectively.
- FLT C/Bal License, desirable but not essential as full training given on FLT
Shift; 11.00am -7.00pm